How to Work on ClixSense Through Mobile

loading...

In my opinion this article will be the most helpful article about ClixSense on this site. I got many emails and question messages on Facebook and other social networks about "How to use ClixSense on smart phones".

Earlier I was using a smart phone with JellyBean Android version and I was having no problem to use ClixSense on its inbuilt browser. But I have been asked hundreds of time that peoples are not able to use it on smart phones, I was feeling helpless to help them because I never faced this situation of ClixSense not working on smart phone.

I started having problem when I bought Gionee Elife S7 smart phone. it came with Android Lollypop supported by Amigo 3.0 OS user interface. There were two browsers, Google chrome & uc browser, were pre-installed in the phone and unfortunately both browser did not support me to work on ClixSense like I did in the past on my previous smart phone.

Now it was the time for some research and is to find a way to use ClixSense on smartphones. So, first I thought, if I would not really know the exact reason behind it's not working status, how would I find a way to bypass this problem.

So, I used to login through Google chrome which was installed in my phone and I was able to login but can not actually work on it. Whenever I tried to visit an advertisement, it says "Flash could not be detected" and website stops working and I had to close it all the time.

Now I have found the problem and I had to bypass it by exploring about to use flash on Android. Here I want to tell you that there are so many blogs/websites available on the Internet for your help to install flash on your Android device. I almost read and used each top results but nothing helped me. There were no luck to install flash in Android device.

Then suddenly I got an idea, I thought if I can find a browser with already have flash installed in it, the problem can be solved with the help of this browser. So now, my new task was to find out a good browser which can help in running flash objects of a website.

Here, once again I would like to tell you that you will find many browsers which says to support flash objects but after installing, it would not work as our expectations. But there is one browser I found that can run all ClixSense site easily. you can see every page of the site and of course you can visit advertisement too.
If you are looking for a way to run clixsense on your smart phone, I recommend you to not waste your time and install this browser right now.

How to Work on ClixSense Through Mobile Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment